1. Takio, Vol. 2 by Brian M. Bendis, Olivia Bendis and Michael Oeming (Graphic novel).
2. “The Library, After” by Shira Lipkin (Poem).
3. “The Curator Speaks in the Department of Dead Languages” by Megan Arkenberg (Poem).
4. The Humans by Matt Haig (Audiobook).
5. Watson and Holmes: A Study in Black by Karl Bollers (Graphic novel).
6. “Lunch with the FT: Junot Díaz,” by John McDermott (Online article).
7. Unicorn Thinks He’s Pretty Great by Bob Shea (Picture book).
8. The Midnight Library by Kazuno Kohara (Picture book).
9. Rat Queens, Vol. 1: Sass & Sorcery by(Graphic novel).
10. The Radleys by Matt Haig (Audiobook).
11. Carl Goes to Daycare by Alexandra Day (Picture book).
12. “Why the Beach is a Bummer” by Roxane Gay (Online article).