1. The Greatest: An Homage to Muhammad Ali by Tara Betts (Poetry).
2. The Middlesteins by Jani Attenberg (Novel/audiobook).
3. “Gideon” by Z.Z. Packer (Short story).
4. “Gordon” by Andrew O’Hagan (Short story).
5. “Signs and Wonders” by Alix Ohlin (Short story).
6. Saga, Vol. 1 by Fiona Staples and Brian K. Vaughan (Comic book).
7. The Rabbi’s Cat by Joann Sfar (Graphic novel).
8. “Forks” by Alix Ohlin (Short story).
9. God and Science: Return of the Ti-Girls by Jamie Hernandez (Graphic novel).
10. Fallen Words by Yoshihiro Tatsumi (Graphic novel).
11. Bayou, Vol. 1 by Jeremy Love (Graphic novel). — this is a reread for the Twitter Book Club.
12. “Robbing the Cradle” by Alix Ohlin (Short story).
13. “Making a Man Out of Me” by Richard Blanco (Essay).
14. “Some Notes, Thoughts, Recollections, Revisions, and Corrections Regarding Becoming, Being, and Remaining a Gay Writer” by Justin Chin (Essay).
15. “Orpheus in Texas” by Saeed Jones (Essay).
16. “The Four of Them” by Thomas Glave (Essay).
17. The Lifecycle of Software Objects by Ted Chiang (Novella).
18. Understand by Ted Chiang (Novelette).
19. Missing You, Metropolis by Gary Jackson (Poetry).
20. “Hot on Her Heels,” by Laura Checkoway (Magazine article).